Better deal with conflicts and ideally resolve them constructively.
Conflicts are inevitable and commonplace. They are the natural consequence of our different experiences, beliefs, interests and needs. Successful conflict management not only settles the conflict on the substantive level, but at the same time clarifies and deepens the relationship with each other.
Conflict competence can be learned
Do you struggle with conflict at work? Or at home? Do you wish that there was a way to resolve conflicts constructively?
I have been mediating conflicts in business for many years and now offer my knowledge in the form of workshops and seminars on the topic of conflict competence.
With my interactive masterclass you will better understand your own conflict behavior. You will take important steps to find mutually satisfying solutions.
What makes conflicts difficult for you? Do you have the same conflict over and over again and want to change that?
Masterclass Conflict Competence
Goals of the masterclass
The masterclass has four objectives:
The following contents are in focus:
Experience based learning
Each learning journey takes place in steps or stages.
My modular masterclass allows you to practice the topics learned in each module in a timely manner. As you gain experience, new questions will arise that you can bring to the following session. Your skills will be deepened as a result.
Knowledge is not skill. Therefore, experiential learning has a large part in this masterclass. The training is very interactive with discussions, group exercises and role play. Interaction among participants is an integral part of both the virtual setting and the face-to-face seminar.
My next Masterclass starts on 16 January 2024
Get in touch and secure your spot.
It is not things that worry us,
but the opinions we have about things. (Epictetus)
our limited vision.
Conflicts can inspire us to develop a deeper understanding for human behaviour.
Conflicts encourage us to question things.
- Conveying a positive attitude towards conflicts
- Encouraging people to face the conflicts of everyday life with confidence
- Reducing the fear of conflict by increasing confidence and sovereignty
- Promoting constructive and creative behaviour
- to inner clarity
- from being against each other to being with each other
- from misunderstanding to understanding
- from mistrust to trust
- from conflict to cooperation
- Understanding conflicts instead of avoiding them
- Recognising one’s own behaviour and that of the conflict partners
- Four essential skills for constructive conflict resolution
- Defusing conflicts through an open communication style
- From the winner-loser syndrome to behaviour appropriate to the situation